6.11.2017

Thanks



Welcome to another Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.


This week we want you to make a project about

THANKS/THANKSGIVING

This week we also ahowcase INDIGOBLU products!
If you have some of them, we'd love to see them used. 

As always you can win a $50 voucher and spend it at


I have made my second ever set of ATCs. 
I guess it's impossible to limit myself and make only one at a time, 
I think I will always need a pair of them :-)
These are in a quite Autumn mood with warm and goldish colors. 

 

I started with stamping background with Indigoblu Cross Hatching.
I used my TH Tonic Stamp Platform and Archival Watering Can Ink.
I stamped on a watercolor paper double ATC size and cut it in half after.
I played with Distress Oxides until I was happy with the color blending.
After that I applied Modeling Paste mixed with
Prima Metallique Acrylic Paints through TCW stencil
and heat dried until it bubbled. 
Then I cut out SSS Thanks words and painted with Prima Metallique Paints. 
The edges were marked with Distress Crayons and the same metalic paints. 
Finally I placed some paper dolls and a metal brads to finish the set.